How Much Are Shipping Charges?
Simply add your items to the cart for a real-time shipping quote. The shipping cost is calculated in the shopping cart based on the order weight and the destination. You pay exactly what we pay for shipping.
All FEDEX EXPRESS orders placed before 3pm CST M-F will ship out SAME DAY, GUARANTEED!
Options for USA shipping:
- USPS Priority Mail (USA) w/Delivery Confirmation – starting at $5.20 – 1-4 business days *
- FedEx SmartPost (USA) – Starting at $5.35 – 3-7 business days **
- FedEx Ground/Home Delivery (Continental USA) – starting at $6.25 – 1-5 business days
- FedEx Express Saver (USA Only)- starting at $5.00 – Guaranteed delivery in 3 business days ***
- FedEx 2 Day (USA Only) – starting at $6.00 – Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days ***
- FedEx Standard Overnight (USA Only) – starting at $8.00 – Guaranteed delivery next business day delivery by 3PM ****
- FedEx Priority Overnight (USA Only) – starting at $9.00 – Guaranteed delivery next business day delivery by 10:30AM ****
- FedEx Priority Overnight (USA Only) – Special Saturday Delivery – upon advance request ONLY – starting at about $10 extra ****
- USPS Express – Express to PO Boxes – starting at $12.95 – 1-2 business days *****
Options for Canada and International Shipping ******:
- USPS International First Class – no tracking available
- USPS International Priority w/ Tracking for most packages – 6-10 business days
- USPS International Express w/ Tracking – 3-5 business days
- FedEx International Economy w/ Tracking – 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority w/ Tracking – 1-3 business days
* Priority Mail typically takes 1-4 days to arrive, but the Post Office doesn’t guarantee it. USPS picks up packages from us on business days. Heavier packages may be automatically changed to FedEx Ground.
** FedEx receives Smart Post orders from our facility and drives them from here to your home zip code’s post office. At that point the Post Office goes the “last mile” and your package arrives with the regular mail delivery.
*** Please note that if you are shipping to an address close to our Chicago fulfillment warehouse, Priority Mail may be faster than the Express Saver 3 business day delivery, or the 2 Day delivery. FedEx does not deliver sooner than the promised delivery time with these options, but we can file a claim with FedEx for late, misdelivered, or damaged packages.
**** FedEx Express Shipping
– tracking will update with estimated delivery date and time as soon as it is scanned by FedEx.
– applies to orders placed before 3pm CST shipping out Monday – Friday.
– most cities are 1 day delivery, but very remote locations may be 2 days.
– if you need morning delivery, please select FedEx Priority Overnight.
– if you are placing an order that would otherwise be delivered on Monday, and need Saturday Delivery, please leave us a note in the ‘Order Notes’ while viewing your shopping cart requesting this service, and call to authorize the additional charge, which is generally a minimum of $10-20 on top of the Priority Overnight cost. Saturday Delivery is available for most addresses and is generally delivered before noon.
– delivery guarantee may be voided by FedEx in the event of hazardous conditions or weather issues.
***** USPS Express
– delivery in 1-2 business days (depending on USPS commitments in their mail system) to U.S. addresses and PO boxes.
– if you need your package in 1 business day, you may want to consider instead the FedEx Overnight options.
****** International Packages
– if you would like insurance added to your package, please leave us a note in the ‘Order Notes’ while viewing your shopping cart, and that you approve of the additional charge, which is $2-$5 extra depending on the value of the package. We will need to declare the value of the package to insure it.
– additional shipping fees may incur for oversize packages or added insurance.
– packages with a value of over $100.00 MUST go insured.
– duties or taxes are your responsibility, as is verifying your own country’s laws regarding importing items.
– additional transit time may be added while Customs is in possession of the package.
NOTE 1: IF YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE RELEASE ON FILE WITH ANY SHIPPER, THEY WILL LEAVE YOUR PACKAGE WITHOUT A DELIVERY SIGNATURE. UNSURE IF YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE RELEASE ON FILE? PLEASE VERIFY WITH FEDEX OR THE POST OFFICE.
NOTE 2: UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST TO PAY THE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES FOR HEAVY OVERNIGHT EXPRESS PACKAGES IN ADVANCE, THEY MAY BE DELAYED UNTIL WE GET APPROVAL FOR SHIPPING CHARGES.
NOTE 3: SHIPPING TO A DIFFERENT NAME THAN THE CARDHOLDER MAY CAUSE ORDER PROCESSING DELAYS. MISTAKES IN ADDRESS OR SHIPPING METHOD CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS.
What will show on my credit card statement?
Credit cards will reflect a charge to our 100% ultra-secure credit card processor for this order and NOT ShamansGarden. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us FIRST at 773-236-8156. We will help with any disputes, concerns, questions, and so on.
Do You Ship Discreetly?
Yes, we ship discreetly. We use either preprinted Priority Mail or FedEx Express boxes or plain brown boxes for packaging. The Return Address label is “Shipping Department” or “Spiritual Scents” which is our parent company.
What About International Shipping?
We regularly ship worldwide, but cannot be responsible for packages that are shipped Internationally WITHOUT Insurance or WITHOUT Express shipping, which includes insurance. (Customs sometimes has a way of making packages disappear.) Choosing Insured has a 100% delivery rate for our packages so far, and we also offer 100% guarantee for the safe arrival of your package with Insured Mail and we will replace it, except for packages sent to countries which we specify are shipped at your own risk.
Due to the high percentage of fraud on International Orders, we can only ship these to the credit card holder or account holder, and to the verified billing address of the credit card or account holder.
Where Don’t You Ship To?
– We do not generally ship to AUSTRALIA; they seem to have almost everything we offer banned, including Kratom, Calamus, Morning Glory Seeds, HBWR seeds, Wormwood, etc. See PROHIBITED IMPORTS.
– We cannot ship many products to Louisiana as they have passed a SWEEPING LAW. We do not ship Kratom to Indiana, Tennessee, Vermont, or Wisconsin.
– Due to the massive amount of fraud, we do not ship to ESTONIA, LEBANON, NIGERIA, RUSSIA, or the UKRAINE.
– We will sometimes ship to BRAZIL, MEXICO, ITALY, ROMANIA, AUSTRALIA, DENMARK, and NORWAY, but it’s at AT YOUR OWN RISK!
– We do NOT ship Syrian Rue to CANADA.
– We do NOT ship Kratom to AUSTRALIA, DENMARK, NEW ZEALAND, or NORWAY
– It us up to each customer to know your own International Laws; we are not responsible for accidentally sending any products to you that may be confiscated.
What About Lost Packages?
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all FedEx Express, USPS Express, USPS Priority, and International Insured Packages. If your package is lost in transit, misdelivered, or damaged, we will file a claim with the shipper and replace your package.
If you have a signature release on file with any shipper, we are not responsible for any lost or missing packages.
International First Class mail is shipped to you at your own risk, and understand that there are absolutely no guarantees, no replacements, and no exceptions if your order is lost. We cannot replace any package that has been seized by Customs.
I Have More Questions – Where Do I Go?
You can find our FAQ HERE.
You can find our TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE.
You can find out Security HERE.